Tuesday, 30 April 2013

My first Craft Fair

I had a great day at Cleethorpes Memorial Hall on Sunday. I met some wonderful people who had stalls there and new customers. Thanks to everyone who bought from my stall. It was great to talk to you and find out what sewing projects you have going on. Also a big thanks to all my family & friends who supported me at my first event. 



My craft stall set up ready for the event


Me at my stall 

I'll be adding fabrics I have available on my Etsy/Folksy sites during the week, so please keep dropping in to have a look. Please feel free to let me know what sewing projects you're working on at the moment. I'd love to hear from you. 

Also, if like me, you're missing the Great British Sewing Bee I have a link to Tilly's blog. I was following her before she went on the show. Tilly has an update on Lauren's Haberdashery Shop Opening Day and interviews with some of the contestants. 


Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment