Monday, 8 April 2013

New Beginnings

Welcome to my blog. This is a very exciting time for me. After having the idea to sell some wonderful fabrics within my local area of North East Lincolnshire and online, my dream has finally become a reality. 

My journey began after being made redundant. This made me think about taking a different career path. I started sewing a year and a half ago. I bought a sewing machine with no idea how to use it. After many determined & frustrating hours I made my first bag. After joining a quilting course I fell in love with making and creating things for my home and family.

My little shop will be open on 20th April. I'll be adding lists of fabrics to my site in preparation.

I've made these lovely pincushions/home decorations from the Flora range designed by Lauren & Jessi Jung. With it's English Country Garden theme, this Spring collection highlights small, colourful, delicate flowers.





Please feel free to send a comment. I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the start of something fantastic. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete