Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Summer Sunshine Quilts

Hello, I hope you're all enjoying the summer. I know our weather can be up and down but it's just so green out there. I'm loving it.

I've been making these pram quilts (which are now sold). I've really enjoyed putting the colours together as they're so bright and cheerful. I'll be organising some classes in July to make these lovely gifts. I'll let you know the dates once they're confirmed.






The charm packs and border packs can be bought at my next craft event on 29th June. I can arrange local collection/delivery, please get in touch. I'll also be adding these to my Etsy site.

I've meet some wonderful people whilst running my business. I'd love to hear from anyone who's made anything with the fabric bought from me. This was made by one of my customers from a fat quarter bundle I sell. 


This little girls dress is so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment