Sunday, 11 August 2013

New Quilting Fabric

I love this design, it's called 'Winter's Lane" by Kate & Birdie Paper Co. This is their debut line for Moda. It is a wonderland of icy blues, berry reds, and charcoal greys. Inspired by wintery branches, snow covered forests and woodland critters. This cozy collection creates a warm, nature inspired palette perfect for snowy days. The colours work really well with greys, browns, reds and light aqua. 


"Winter's Lane"

I'm attending a local quilting class next month and I'm really looking forward to starting a new project. I'll definitely be using this collection, why wouldn't I, it's gorgeous :) My quilt will be ready for Autumn/Winter and will look great in my new front room!!














If you're thinking of starting a project for the colder seasons, take a look at the Fabric designs I have available. I've added some more Fat Quarter Bundles on my Etsy site. Baby Jane has some really bold colours for the summer but also has a Christmas feel to it with the red twisted stripes.

For some Quilting Projects and Inspiration there's some brilliant books out there. I love Nicki Trench's  "A Passion for Quilting" & "Sunday Morning Quilts" by Amanda Jean Nyberg. Happy Quilting x

No comments:

Post a Comment