Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Lovely Makes

Here are some of the "Lovely Makes" people have made with my Fabric. I love meeting people and hearing about their projects and it's even better when someone shows me their end result using the Fabric they've bought from me. 

I'm happy being surrounded be creative and inspiring people. This post is for all those creative people out there. Be inspired to make something special.




Sam Laking made this Picture from the "Flirt" Collection


Kelly Burton made this Cot Blanket using some of my pre-cut Charms from the "Posy" Collection


Lynne Bailey made this gorgeous Bag using the "Posy" Collection which shows illustrations of Chickens



Suzy Cribb made this Dinosaur for her son using the "Free Spirit" Range

Thanks to everyone who let me use their photos. Keep sending them in x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment