Friday, 18 October 2013

Serendipity Dress Patterns

I'm delighted to inform you, The Little Fabric Store now stocks Serendipity Boutique Chic Dress Patterns. These are designed by Kay Whitt, an American Designer living in Texas.  

Here's a description of Kay's Patterns taken from her website (www.sewserendipity.com)

"The dress and tunic patterns from Serendipity's Boutique Chic line were specifically designed for easy construction, simple enough for beginning sewers, yet offering a variety of optional embellishments and variations to satisfy creativity at all levels of experience. Designs in this collection feature multi-sized tissue patterns in seven sizes XXS - XXL. " 




The Sally Shirt Dress



The Marilyn Dress



The Betty June Dress



The Monique Dress

These can be purchased for £9.00 (Post & Package not included) at my Stall in Louth or at up and coming Events in the run up to Christmas (Girls, Girls, Girls on Sunday 20th October). I will also be adding these to my Etsy Shop next week. I can't wait to get started on these patterns myself.

- Helen - 

No comments:

Post a Comment