Thursday, 5 December 2013

American Jane

I know we all have a lot to do in the run up to Christmas. Here are some more New Fabrics that will get you feeling all creative for your New Year Projects. 

American Jane - Pot Luck -  








These are available as metre/half metre cuts (£11.00 a metre) or in Bundles (£13.00 5 Fat Quarters in a Bundle). You can visit my Etsy Store to see what Bundles I have available. Anyone wishing to make a Christmas Present purchase can request a Gift receipt. They can exchange any Fat Quarters from the Bundle with this receipt at my Louth Market Stall.

The Little Fabric Store will be at Lisle Marsden Christmas Fair on Friday 6th December at 3.20pm, Louth Market on Saturday 7th December and the Christmas Fair at the Memorial Hall on Sunday 8th December. I look forward to seeing you there - Helen - 


No comments:

Post a Comment