Monday, 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Thank you so much for all your support throughout 2013. Six months into my business and things are on the up. I can't wait to show you the new Fabric Collections from Moda in the New Year and I'll let you all know when the Pom Pom Makers are back in stock. I've order the little ones too.

I've made quite a few gifts this year which I've loved doing. I actually have to finish quilting my son's American Quilt by tomorrow evening, no pressure. Why do we do it to ourselves :) During Christmas I'd like to finish my Winters Lane Quilt too, not far off actually. 



I'm really looking forward to new Projects too. What have you got planned?

Have a lovely Christmas with family and friends. I have my mum and brother over for Christmas Eve night where we'll enjoy our Christmas Dinner. I'm so looking forward to it.

My Etsy shop will be open and I'll be back at Louth Market on January 4th 2014 ready for the Quilting Season.

Merry Christmas - Helen -

No comments:

Post a Comment