Friday, 13 December 2013

Pom Pom Makers are back!!!

Yes, Pom Pom Makers are now back in stock. I love these, some of you may have seen me on my Stall making them. I know you can use cardboard circles but when I'm making lots of Pom Pom's I was soon bored. With the Clover Pom Pom Maker it was so much fun and easier than it looks, children love them. These can be purchased from my Etsy Shop or at Louth Market for £5.99. The pack contains 1 large & 1 small Pom Pom Maker. 

I decorated my Hallway this year with Pom Pom's and Paperchains.




My Festive Hallway

I also stock Clover Patchwork Templates. These are available in Square & Octagon also Triangle & Hexagon. These can also be purchased for £5.99. I take these to Craft Events and my Stall as they're a portable and sociable way of Sewing. There are some great Craft books available with patterns for English Paper Piercing. It's a great way to use scraps and clothes you love but no longer wear. 



I hope you're all feeling Festive is then run up to Christmas. It's a busy time for us all. I've been frantically making things for Christmas Gifts. I'm looking forward to sharing these projects in the New Year. What have you been making this year? I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for dropping by - Helen - 


No comments:

Post a Comment