Friday, 3 January 2014

Happy New Year

Hello, I hope you all enjoyed Christmas and New Year. I had a lovely time with my Family and Friends. I also spent a lot of time looking at my Craft book stash and planning what projects I'd like to attempt in 2014. I still need to finish a few UFO's (Un-Finished Objects) before I start any new projects. I did managed to finish my son's American Quilt (photos to follow) on Christmas Eve at 11.30pm. It was so well received by him too.

New Fabrics have arrived to get you thinking about your New Year Projects. This Collection "Wren & Friends" is Designed by Gina Martin, Moda's Newest Designer. With it's "bright, graphic, whimsical patterns depicting birds, bird houses and garden flowers" this Collection was inspired by her Grandmother and Mother. Gina's website is well worth a visit. 


- Wren & Friends -







Bundles will be available on my Etsy Shop soon. Metre lengths can be purchased on my stall or please contact me for delivery.


What did you make during the holiday's, send your photos through I'd love to hear from you. I made my sister a Lap Quilt for Christmas. I used the Boho Range. I loved using a colour pallet that I might not have chosen myself. It's great experimenting with new colours. The plus side, my sister and her twin boys love it.


Happy New Year - I'll be at Louth Market on Saturday 4th January - weather pending.


No comments:

Post a Comment