Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Thank you

The Little Fabric Store has been trading for 9 months now. I want to thank all my new customers at Louth and all my online customers and fans for their custom and support. I love the diversity of meeting people face to face, discussing projects and seeing their works in progress. To own a business that means I get to listen and discuss ideas and seeing people's colour selections, are an amazing part of my job. The online Community has also been a strength whilst not at my stall. I'm looking at expanding my business over the coming months and I hope you'll be part of that journey. 

I ask anyone who buys fabric from me to send through photos of their finished makes. They're then added to the "Hall of Fame" page. We put so much thought, time and effort into our creative makes it's definitely worth celebrating.




Rebecca Pringle used Kate & Birdies - Winters Lane - 

Click on my Hall of Fame  to see more inspirational makes


No comments:

Post a Comment