Friday, 10 January 2014

UFO's

Hello, I hope you've all had a good week. I've decided to finish of my UFO's (Un-finished Objects) before I start anything new this year. My Winters Lane Quilt is finally finished. I'm really happy with it. As you know I've loved this Collection and Bluebird Park both designed by Kate & Birdie.





This quilt pattern used half a Jelly Roll, I cut the 2 1/2 inch strips myself. I'm now looking for a pattern for a full Jelly Roll Quilt as I've just bought a 40 strip pack made by Moda by 3 Sisters - Vin du Jour - The colours have a homely cottage feel to them. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.


These can also be purchased from my Etsy Shop for £29.99 




I finished my youngest son's American Quilt. 



I made a Bow Tie and Pocket Square for my brother for Christmas. The Pattern was from Mollie Makes. I was so pleased he liked it. I also made his girlfriend a headband from this pattern, i just added the elastic at the back.



I now have my daughters Appliqué Quilt to finish before I start my Jelly Roll Quilt. Challenge accepted. What projects do you have unfinished and how long have you had them? I spoke to a lady in Louth, she has bags of hexagons ready to be stitched from the 1970's, wow. It made me think about my hexagons as they're mounting up and I want to use them. I stitched a large pin cushion last week and I'm going to make a Cat Quilt. Well she's feeling left out.


My English Paper Piercing Pin Cushion


No comments:

Post a Comment