Thursday, 27 February 2014

Stars and Stripes

Hello, I've been poorly this week :( so I'm just getting back into things. I've got some great new Fabric from Old Glory Gathering by Primitive Gatherings. I love the USA look. It works brilliantly for boys of all ages.



These are currently available at my Louth Market Stall £11.00 a metre

 I have this great Fat Quarter Bundle available from my Etsy Shop



I've had some great photos sent through from my customers. Here's a few. Why not pop over to the Hall of Fame section and be inspired.



- Thank you Frances Gibson for sending these through - 
Frances has used the Blue Stars fabric for the Elephant and the orange background is from BlueBird Park - Kate & Birdie -
The name sign uses Essential Dots for the background, Wren & Friends and S'More Love Collections



No comments:

Post a Comment