Friday, 21 March 2014

The Grand Opening

Work is still on going in my little Shop. The floor has been re grouted and fresh paint is now on the walls and woodwork. We're painting the outside over the weekend and building the units and counters. I'm looking forward to getting all my lovely Fabrics on the shelves.

I'd like to invite you all to the Grand Opening of "The Little Fabric Store" 12 New Street, Louth. It's just down the road from my current Market Stall. I'll be Open from 9.30am. My amazing Sewing Teacher, Sheila Butcher, will Officially Open the Shop at 11am. 

I met Sheila whilst on an Excel Course, the building was also hosting a Textiles Event. Sheila was English Paper Piercing, I had no clue how it all worked. After talking with her I soon enrolled on her Class and I haven't looked back since. If I'd not met Sheila I wouldn't be doing this today. A truly inspirational lady who's been sewing since she was eight, teaching for over 40 years and she's only just winding down at 83yrs old. 



Here's some information about my Shop

I currently stock Moda Fabrics but I'll also stock New Fabrics and Supplies. I'll keep you updated.

Once again, thank you for choosing to buy Fabric from me. I look forward to seeing you in my New Shop soon - Helen - 


No comments:

Post a Comment