Sunday, 30 March 2014

The Grand Opening

The Little Fabric Store is now Open!!!! A big THANK YOU to everyone that attended the big day. You're support, cards, flowers and gifts were overwhelming. Thank you to everyone who made a purchase and your patience and understanding. My card machine will be in the Shop next week. My Sales Team were brilliant too, Dan my husband and Nathan my youngest Son. My Photographer for the day was Brad my eldest Son.


Here are some photos of the Big Day


The window is dressed


Lucy was one of my first Customers on the Market, she's such an inspiration. Lucy made her skirt using fabric from Kate & Birdie's Bluebird Park



Sheila Butcher is the Lady I have to thank for teaching me to Sew. Sheila Officially Opened my Shop



I couldn't resist putting little Miss Maggie Rabbit in the window. It's the creation of Alicia Paulson, I recommend checking out her Blog too. She's sat in my late Nannie's suitcase, someone I miss dearly.


Talking to Customers in the Shop


Outside for the Photo Shoot


My Sales Team behind me - Dan & Nathan

Thanks again to everyone who popped into my little Shop yesterday. I look forward to seeing you again very soon 

- Helen - 



No comments:

Post a Comment