Friday, 28 March 2014

The Little Fabric Store

My husband and I have been decorating and working hard in the Shop in preparation for my  Opening Day tomorrow. The Shop will be Open from 9.30am - 4pm (12 New Street, Louth). Sheila Butcher will Officially Open the Shop at 11am. Here are some sneaky pics of the Shop.



Please note it'll be cash only until my card machine arrives. Also me and my husband are on Till Training tonight. In advance thank you for you patience.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the Shop soon - Helen -


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your fabric shop definitely looks adorable! Based on the reception you got with the opening, I'm sure your shop is doing wonderfully, especially with the sewing aficionados of your locale. You're lucky to have such great corporate support from your hubby and sons. Thank you for sharing all the lovely pictures of your shop and opening! More power to you and your venture!

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete