Wednesday, 2 April 2014

My First Week

Hello, I'm having a brilliant First Week in the Shop. Everyone have been very encouraging and it's great to know so many people are happy to hear a new Fabric Shop has opened in Louth. After a busy day on Saturday I was so happy to have to receive photos of my customers projects. It's great to know people are inspired by the Fabric choices in the Shop and are then eager to get started on their projects. Thank you.



This was sent in by Lesley Pringle - A Sewing & Knitting Organiser - Lesley used Fabrics from The Wren & Friend Collection



Hayley Long was inspired to make a Clock using Fabric from the Pot Luck Collection, with an Embroidery Hoop and Buttons 



This Gorgeous Bag was made by Margaret using the Delightful Winters Lane Collection - I love the Appliqu√© Birds - 



- The Little Fabric Store's write up in the Louth Leader -


Thanks again for such a wonderful welcome and thank you to everyone who bought from me on Saturday. New Stock will be coming in weekly. I'd love to hear what you would like to see in the Shop. More Dressmaking Patterns are on their way and a Mettler Thread unit will be arriving soon - Helen - 

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you today - Good Luck with your new business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah :)
      Look forward to seeing you again soon - Helen -

      Delete