Monday, 26 May 2014

Fairytale Window

I hope you've all been enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend. The sun has been hit and miss but generally Summer is in the air. I love the slow feel Bank Holiday's bring. A change in pace, time for relaxed meals too, Salads, Fruity Ice Tea, lovely. I've been sewing too, making a few things for the Vintage Window Display coming up in the next few weeks. I made some lovely things for my current Window Display, things I wouldn't have made if not for these gorgeous Fabrics now in.

Kate & Birdie - Story Book - 







These Beautiful Fabrics have been used in this Child's Dress & Bag made by my friend Sam from BlueButterfly




The Pirate & Princess Doll are made by my friend Michaela of Four J Creations and are available to purchase from the Shop

The Paper Pom Poms were very easy to make and make very effective Fluffy Clouds. I made a Hot Air Balloon to go with the Balloon Fabric too. The Pattern is from "The Crafty Kitty" a great website, well worth checking out. I loved making this English Paper Piercing Baby Ball using the Little Boys Designs and some Linen Blend I have available. I stuffed it with left over Wadding snipped into little pieces. I love the finished look of this, it's just so lovely, it would make a great gift for a New Baby or Christening.







This Bundle contains 5 Fat Quarters for £14.00, a brilliant way to get started on this Lovely Baby Ball. The Pattern was taken from "I Love Patchwork" by Rashida Coleman-Hale 

I hope you've all enjoyed Sewing over this Bank Holiday. I'll be organising a Competition very soon for photos sent in of Creations made with my Fabrics. More info to follow.

Back to Sewing :) - Helen -





No comments:

Post a Comment