Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Sew Over It Dress Patterns

I'm sorry I've not been here for a while. My Battery Charger was on the blink and it finally gave up :( I've been able to update Facebook briefly but I don't do well on other Tablets I'm not familiar with!! Anyway I'm back with lots of New Fabrics now available in the Shop. 

Great News, The Little Fabric Store are now proud stockists of Lisa Comforts Dress Patterns. Lisa owns her Shop "Sew Over It" in London and has Designed the Dress Patterns available. Lisa has appeared on Kirstie's Homemade Home and has several books available.

I currently have Four Patterns available. They all come with an easy to follow Booklet and Paper Pattern. It's Glossary fully explains all the Sewing Terms used in the Booklet which is brilliant, especially for Beginners. It has Body Measurements for sizes 8 through to 20. They're priced at £12.00.

The "Ultimate Shift Dress" can be made in a Cotton, Polyester or Crepe. It has three versions of the Dress - SOLD OUT - I'm re-ordering



The "1940's Tea Dress" can be made using Fabric with a Drape for example Crepe, Rayon, Satin & Silk. There are two versions of this Dress 
- These Fabric choices will soon be available - 




The "Ultimate Wrap Dress" requires Jersey or a Stretch Material, it has two versions of this Dress 
- Jersey Fabrics will be available soon - 



The "Betty Dress" Pattern requires a Cotton Fabric


Lots of New Fabrics have arrived. I now stock Denim, Linens & Linen Blends. I'll add these Photos very soon. Why not visit over the Bank Holiday Weekend. The Shop will be Open on Friday & Saturday 9.30am - 4pm (closed Sun & Mon).
Looking forward to meeting you - Helen - 



No comments:

Post a Comment