Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Update & Raffle

I was generously Donated a Handmade Quilt by one of my Customers. Meanwhile one of my other Customer's Brother is doing a Challenge for Cancer Research. So, Ill be Raffling the Quilt, the winning number will be drawn on Tuesday 3rd June. It's 50p a square so why not have a couple of goes to win this lovely Granny Chic Quilt. Just pop in the Shop and donate your money for a worthy cause - Thank you - 




- The Dimensions are 94cm or 37inch square - 

Kirk from Speed Freaks Ltd will be doing a 5hr endurance on a motocross track non-stop apart from fuel if needed. you can also donate via Kirk's Just Giving Site.


Just to update you, I'll be Closing the Shop early on Friday 30th May. The Shop will be Open 9.30am - 2.30pm. 

Many thanks - Helen - 

2 comments:

  1. Really nice to meet you and visit your shop today. Delighted with my purchases and might even have to visit you again before we return to Newbury, if my purse allows it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicki,
      Thank you for visiting my Shop today, it was lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Louth, it'd be great to see you again before you go :)
      I'll also be posting info on the Competition too. I'd love to see your Projects.
      Thanks again - Helen -

      Delete