Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Lovely Weekend

Vintage Day was a brilliant success, lots of Stalls, Music & People Dressed up for the Event. It was a perfect Summer's Day. I managed to do a little Sewing outside the Shop too. Thank you to everyone who made their way down New Street to see me. It was great to meet you. 




I bought my Dress last Summer from a Vintage Lady who owns -  I Luv it Really Do Vintage - I met Jodi at my first ever Craft Fair, she made me feel like part of a Creative Family. Jodi now has a little Shop in Grimsby, Wellowgate, Lincolnshire


- Louth Market Place - 



I'm very excited to be hosting the Demo Day with Dawn tomorrow (Thurs 26th June). The Shop will be close to the Public whilst these are taking place. This is due to the size of my little Shop. It'll be closed between 10am - 11am / 11.30am - 12.30pm & 1.30pm - 2.30pm. Thank you for your understanding 


No comments:

Post a Comment