Monday, 16 June 2014

Vintage Day in Louth - Love Louth

I'm very excited about the Vintage Day Event being held in Louth on Sunday 22nd June. I have my Vintage Day Window in readiness for the Event.


- The Humble Hankie & Dottie Doily hanging in the Window - 



- My Finished Granny Chic Quilt. This used one one Jelly Roll, they are available in various colours in the Shop - 


- Vintage inspired Dress Patterns from Sew Over It & 1930's Vintage Inspired Fabrics available at £12.00 a metre - 

I had a wonderful time visiting Charity Shops for some of these finds. 

- Vintage Day - 



Louth is such a Traditional Market Town. It's a great place to visit. My London relatives think it's like going back in time when they visit here. It has a slower pace, people are friendly to each other. You can leave your bike outside a Shop and it's still there! 

There's Louth Museum to visit, Hubbards Hills for Picnics and Family Fun of course the lovely selection of Cafes & Shops available too.


- New Street - 


- Eastgate - 


- St James Church - 


So why not visit Louth in Lincolnshire on Vintage Day and visit my Shop too. I'll be Open from 11.30am onwards. I'm looking forward to meeting you soon 
- Helen - 






No comments:

Post a Comment