Saturday, 12 July 2014

Louth in Bloom

My New Window Display is to celebrate "Louth in Bloom". The Judges will be walking along New Street on the 17th July. I thought it would be a great opportunity to create a Bright Summer Feel to the Window. 



I used English Paper Piercing to Create the Flowers. I've also Quilted these and made them reversible. It has Bright Bold Prints one side & Soft Floral's on the other. They can also be hand sewn together to create a Quilt. 

You can make these at my "SEW NOW" Sessions taking place next Saturday (more info to follow). 

For my followers who aren't local I'll be showing a step by step guide on my "HOW TO" section very soon.



Colourful Mini Pom Pom's & Hand Felted Flower Fairies are hung on Pussy Willow Branches. 
Lemon Tree Creations make these Whimsical Fairies, I just love them.

The Lovely Little Blue Birds are made by CRK Crafts, by the very talented Clair.



I used Appliqué to make the Quilted Sign. It's a great way to use up scraps of Fabric. 

We'll also be making one of these in the Classes held at the Shop.



Bundles of Fabrics are in the Garden Basket. These are great for Projects as they're already arranged in Complimentary Colours. 

Em Teacup kindly lent me her Paper Flowers. Emma & Michaela of Four J Creation both have their Craft Items Stocked in the Shop. 
They have their own unique style and made to the highest quality.

- So let's Celebrate Summer, "Louth in Bloom" here we come - 


No comments:

Post a Comment