Thursday, 31 July 2014

"SEW NOW" Sessions in Progress

The new "SEW NOW" sessions went really well last week. The ladies were making the Fabric Flower Brooches or Quilt as you Go English Paper Piecing Flowers. 



- The Morning Group - 
Amanda, Sam, Lucy & my Mum, Irene. Amanda made Hexagon Flowers whilst the others made Brooches. 




- Sam with her finished Brooch using the Prairie Collection by Rebecca Stoner. Sam's also modelling her customised Denim Jacket - 



- My Mum, Irene with her finished Brooch. I've passed on the Sewing Bug, she wants to make a Dress next - 


- Lucy with her Brooch & also modelling the Skirt she made using the Folklore Collection for Moda. I just love it - 


- The Afternoon Session all made the Hexagon Flowers -
Sisters, Jules & Cynthia & Lynne with her granddaughter Danielle.

I had such a fantastic time with everyone, it was great getting together, sewing & chatting, sharing ideas. I can't wait for this Saturday.

If you'd like to come along to one of the sessions please get in touch to book your place. They're on every Saturday. You can book for one week or several, it's flexible to fit around work/family life. We'll be making Fabric Covered Books/Photo Albums in the next couple of weeks. 
Hope to see you soon - Helen - 

Oh yes, here's a Photo of me in my Finished Top made using the Shift Dress Pattern from "Sew Over It". I loved making it, the instructions are so easy to follow and this Pattern has 3 different Designs all in Dress, Tunic & Top options. I will definitely be making more of these. You can buy the Pattern from my Shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment