Monday, 21 July 2014

'SEW NOW' Sessions

My "SEW NOW" Sessions start on Saturday. I'm so excited to meet & get to know my Customers whilst Sewing. How great is that going to be. The Sessions are 10.30am - 12pm & 1.30pm - 3pm. There are 6 places available per Session. It's £3.00 with Drink & Biscuits included. We'll be making my "Quilt as you Go Hexagon Flowers" as seen in my Window Display & Fabric Flowers which you can use to Decorate Baskets, Plant Pots & make into Brooches. 



- English Paper Piecing is used to make the Flowers -




- These Fabric Flowers & Suffolk Puffs (Yo, Yo's) can be used as Decoration or made into a Brooch -  



- Information about the Classes - 

Get in touch to book a place. Hope to see you soon - Helen - 

Ps. I will be adding information on how to make my Quilted Flowers on my "HOW TO" section coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment