Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Making Ice-Cream

As you know my 'SEW NOW" session take place every Saturday. I really look forward to them, I get to meet some lovely people, we have a great time sewing & chatting. I've extended the times with no price increase, sessions are 10.30am - 12.30pm & 1.30pm - 3.30pm. It's £3.00 & you also enjoy 10% off on the day.


The Morning Session - Lucy, Cheryl & Jo 



The Afternoon Session - Lynn, Cynthia, Rebecca & daughter Hermione


Hermione's finished Ice-Cream Bunting


Rebecca with Hermione wearing her finished Flower Brooch

Due to popular demand the "SEW NOW" sessions will also take place on a Tuesday afternoons from September as I'll be increasing my Opening Hours. I'll update you with confirmed dates.

I'll post instructions & templates on my site very soon for those who can't attend my sessions so you can make Ice-creams at home too :) - Helen - 




No comments:

Post a Comment