Thursday, 7 August 2014

Summer Picnic Window

My New Window Display is Picnic/Garden Party themed. I just want to step into it. There's a Picnic Quilt & Cushions all handmade by Lou @ Fox Hollies with a Vintage Picnic Set, all available to purchase. Fox Hollies are based in The Old Maltings, Louth. It's an amazing place to visit, so many quirky & unusual things. It's all very Vintage and Lou's corner is amazing.




Fabric from the Annali Collection for Dashwood Studio inspired my Ice-Cream Bunting. I like to make different Bunting for the Window, by using Pegs to attach them instead of sewing onto the Bias Binding these can change it as often as you like. You can also make these at my "SEW NOW" sessions.









I made a cute Summer Top using the Shift Dress Pattern from Sew Over It. This Dress Pattern is so versatile, you can make it into a Dress, Tunic or Top. Great for a Summer Picnic/BBQ or Garden Party. I'll definitely be making a few of these for my Summer Wardrobe.






A great customer of mine, Deborah, made these Pom Pom Chandeliers using the Pom Pom Makers I sell. Also available for purchase. 





- Summer is well and truly here, let's all enjoy -


The "SEW NOW" Photo's from last weeks Groups


The Morning Group


Joan & her Daughter Sharon with their finished Brooches



Claire & her Gran with their finished Brooches



Jules & Danielle from the Afternoon Group modelling their Brooches

- Here's Bronwen collecting her Prize from the "Hall of Fame" Draw - 


Thanks again to everyone who entered a photo, I've really enjoyed seeing your Makes. And because I've enjoyed it so much I'll be holding monthly Draws from the "Hall of Fame", so there's still opportunities to win, keep sending those photos in - Helen - 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous window display. I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, I'm loving the Summer Picnic Theme. Lou has been fantastic - Helen -

      Delete