Tuesday, 23 September 2014

"Bee Inspired"

A wonderful new Sewing Studio is Opening in Louth. Wendy Honey has been working so hard getting her lovely Creative Studio ready to host a range of Classes that will start in the coming months. 

"Bee Inspired" will be holding Patchwork & Quilting, Dressmaking & other Crafting Classes at her Studio. How lovely it'll be to Sew in such a lovely environment, this will surely inspire you to make & create. 

As you know I hold Hand Sewing Sessions at my Shop and these Classes are perfect for anyone who wants to progress to machine sewing. 



Wendy's Opening Day is on Thursday 25th September 1pm - 6pm. It's a great opportunity to see what Classes are available & Coffee & Cake too. Unit 21 Nottingham Court Fairfield Est. Louth LN11 0WP

After having a wonderful week off with my husband I was so happy to step foot into my little shop again. Autumn is a great time of year to start sewing, especially with Christmas on it's way. These Classes are a great opportunity to start. When I wanted to start sewing it took me so long to find a class, it's great that Louth now has a dedicated Creative Studio on it's Doorstep. I will be providing Kits & Fabrics for the courses as well as 100% Cotton Wadding. I'll definitely be attending on Thursday. 

Hope to see you there - Helen -

No comments:

Post a Comment