Monday, 20 October 2014

The Victorian Family Fayre

I had a wonderful day on Sunday, the Victorian Family Fayre took place in Louth. Shop Owners & Stall Holders got into the spirit of the Event and dressed up Victorian style. I improvised with a black dress & a black skirt sewn to the bottom. I think it's years of finding clothes for the children's school events. There's nothing like a "World Book Day" to have you scouring the wardrobes!! I managed to get my hands on the Vintage Apron at at my last Craft Event at the Memorial Hall in Cleethorpes. 



Thanks to everyone who called in to my little shop in New Street, it was a lovely to meet you. So many people visit Louth for this Event. It's great to be part of it. The Louth Town Partnership & Love Louth have worked really hard, they should be very proud, it was a great success.


The Indoor Market Hall Ladies & Gentlemen


Lou from FoxHollies (right) & her Colleague from The Old Maltings, Louth. Lou's Cushions & Quilts can be seen in my Shop Window, they're also available to purchase.


Naomi of Little Bits of Louth. Naomi & I started on Louth Market the same day, a year ago this month. 



Cathy & Brian both looking the part. They have a unit in the Indoor Market Hall. All the units are now full, it has a great atmosphere with so many unique shops.


 - What a great opportunity to be part of such a wonderful community - 

-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment