Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Thank you for all your support this year. This is my first Christmas in the Shop and I've had a wonderful time. I'm very excited to see where 2015 takes me and The Little Fabric Store. I'll be adding more exciting Fabric Ranges and expanding on my haberdashery.

I'd like to thank you for being part of my journey. My Sewing Groups have been so rewarding. It's been an amazing experience to see people sewing for the first time and seeing that sewing bug setting in :) One of my ladies said she couldn't sleep at night because she was thinking about all the projects she'd like to make or was already working on. What an exciting journey she's on, one that will be part of her life and who she is.

Have a wonderful Christmas & I look forward to hearing all about your 2015 Projects. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
x Helen x 



- I'll be spending Christmas with my family - 

----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment