The theme for this months window has to be the "Great British Sewing Bee". I'm a proud stockist of Tilly Walnes Dress Patterns. Tilly was a contestant on the first series of the Great British Sewing Bee. The Tilly & The Buttons patterns are well illustrated with full instructions and colour photos, they are a joy to use.
- The Francoise Dress Pattern -
(£12.50 per pattern)
- My Francoise Dress made using 'The Best Day Ever' Moda fabric -
- Miette Wrap Skirt, no buttons or zips -
- Made using a Denim Linen Chambray -
(awaiting fabric delivery)
- My Mathilde Top using Cherry Fabric -
I learnt so much from these patterns and Tilly has additional photos on her blog Tilly and The Buttons.
The Francoise Dress, Miette Skirt & Mathilde Top are a lovely collection to add to your Springtime Wardrobe. So, with the Great British Sewing Bee on now is a perfect time to start Dressmaking.
- Helen -
Looking for more inspiration, why not check out Rachel's Dressmaking Blog Sew