Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Loyalty Card Launch

I can't quite believe my Shop will have been open a year at the end of this week!!

To celebrate the Event I'm holding a Loyalty Card Launch on Saturday 28th March 9.30am - 4pm. Double points will be issued on the day. A full card will give you 15% of your future purchase. 

There'll be prizes to won throughout the day. 1st Sale of the day and every 10th after will win a prize. Lucky Draws for the 'Hall of Fame' contributors & 'Sew Now' attendees. So come and join me for a complimentary drink to mark the occasion. 


Thanks for all your support during my 1st year in New St. Louth
x Helen x 




2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great day - and many more anniversaries to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I had a lovely day thank you. A great opportunity to thank everyone for their support. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete