Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air, the Shop door is open and I feel more connected with the day to day life of passers by. The cobbled streets start to fill and everyone has a smile on their face. My mind races with ideas for the window and exciting new stock for the Shop. 

The lovely charm pack quilt has been very popular. It's a great beginners project. I'm looking into making a pattern that will give you a step by step guide.





This Lap/Cot Quilt has been made using a Charm Pack, 
50cm of fabric for the borders
The backing requires 125cm of fabric
Finished size - 103cm x 93cm / 40.5" x 36.5"

Great project if you're thinking about making your first quilt or a quick project for more experienced quilters


Another classic Moda Collection by Jan Patek Quilts has arrived 'Lilies of the Field'. I've teamed it up with French General Woad Blue. Priced at £12 a metre.






- This Bundle contains 5 Fat Quarters £14.00 - 


I hope you're enjoying these Spring Day's. I love to fill mine with Sewing :) 

-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment