Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Beach Themed Window

I hope you all enjoyed your Bank Holiday weekend. I decided to visit Filey for the day after being inspired by my new Beach themed window display. We went Beach-combing. The beach was beautiful and the weather wasn't too bad either. 


- Beach Themed Window - 



The Little Fabric Store has been given a new lick of paint in 
time for the Summer months ahead.
The Bunting shown only uses 3 Fat Quarters of 'Daysail' fabric.
Shell garlands hang in the window. These are so easy to make, collect some shells & glue onto garden twine smile emoticon




"Hearty Good Wishes" by UK Designer Janet Clare inspired my window. 
I love this collection, it's made me want to experience Beach-combing, 
what ever the weather.
A basket of Suffolk Puffs/Yo Yo's. The start of my Barnacle/Limpet Throw in Janet's other design "Field Guide".
Jam Jars are filled with sand & decorated with shells & twine smile emoticon




- This sweet mini bunting made in "Hearty Good Wishes" 
will be available as a kit very soon. 
You can also make these at the "Sew Now" sewing sessions that take place every Saturday afternoon.
- Book in advance -



"Daysail" is shown in the window alongside Drift Wood, shells & fossils smile emoticon

I found my first fossil at Filey. We had a fantastic time collecting stones & shells.



- Fossils, Stones, Limpet & Mussel Shells -






Filey - Yorkshire - UK








- We ended the day in the garden -



I hope you all enjoyed your weekend

x Helen x 



------------


No comments:

Post a Comment