Friday, 19 June 2015

Compagnie M

I now stock a selection of Children's Patterns. New to the UK, these Vintage Inspired Dress Patterns have been designed by Belgium's "Compagnie M" . They're a welcome addition to the Tilly & the Buttons & Sew Over It Patterns I already stock. 

I have four Compagnie M Designs available, three are children's patterns & one teenager/adult. They come with a paper pattern and an exclusive code to download your instructions. Priced at £13 the instructions are well explained with detailed illustrations. I can't wait to make my own.



- A Selection of Patterns available - 



- Louisa Dress Age 1-10yrs -



- Lotta Skirt 12- 14yrs & xxs - xxl - 




- Lotta Skirt 1-10yrs - 



- Lotta Dress Age 1-10yrs - 


Additional Sew Over It Patterns are due in July & Tilly & the Buttons new "Agnes" pattern is on order

Sam Handley has made her Tilly Coco top using a Robert Kaufman Jersey I have available at £12 a metre. I love it. 




On the Chevron theme Sarah Cooper made a cotton top for her daughter using Moda's Mixed Bag, now only £8 a metre




Bonita Poole made this lovely skirt for her sister using Moda's Spring Green Essential Dots £11 a metre




While you're waiting for Summer to arrive why not buy yourself a pattern & some lovely fabric and create your own unique Summer Wardrobe - Helen -



------

No comments:

Post a Comment