Thursday, 25 June 2015

Quilts in the Wolds

I had a wonderful weekend visiting the Lindsey Patchworkers 3rd Exhibition in the Lincolnshire Wolds - Ludford - The Quilts were amazing, you could see how much work had gone into them. There were so many different designs and use of colours, truly inspiring. I just wish I'd taken more photos.



- Margaret with her hexagon quilt. It has fabric from her Mum's dresses. 
What a lovely family heirloom - 




- A selection of quilts displayed - 






It was also lovely to see a selection of fabrics from The Little Fabric Store in the quilts too, the Lindsay Patchworkers have been great supporters, thank you. Karen Lane is a member of the group, she's shared photos of the Event on her Blog - Lincs In Stitches -  well worth visiting her site. I'm also pictured at the Event. 

After my visit it definitely made me think about the Ohio Star Quilt I've been wanting to make. Hopefully I'll make a start on it this year. 

Happy Quilting - Helen - 

--------


No comments:

Post a Comment