- The Little Fabric Store decorated for the Summer -
A Wool Blend Felt Daisy Chain frame the window
Decorate your home or garden with garden twine bunting
Book on the Sew Now session to make your own
- A Pot of Daisies -
These Wool Blend Felt Daisies are also available to make this
Summer at the Sew Now sessions
Wool Blend Felt in a selection of colours £1.25 (12"x12")
This appliqué sign was made using a selection of Moda fabrics in bright oranges, yellows & blues. Just the colours for the summer.
- Compagnie M Lotta Skirt is a size small -
- The talented Abigail Noble Art Brooches are now available -
- Paper Pom Poms make an effective decoration -
Some of you may remember my last window display was Beach themed. I'd been making Yo-Yo's for my Barnacle Quilt. Jane Brocket's book "The Gentle Art of Stitching" has the pattern. Here is the finished quilt.
- I've sewn the Yo-Yo's together so they have no backing. I'm happy with the results especially in it's new home on the back of the chair -
- This is a photo taken on my living room floor, I've arrange the Yo-Yo's to meet in the middle. I love the effect it gives -
- This is my favourite photo, they really do look like Limpets or Barnacles :) -
So what ever you have planed for the Summer I hope you manage to have a bit of sewing in your life. Some one told me recently "sewing feeds your soul", I can definitely agree with that.