Thursday, 27 August 2015

Christmas Fabrics

I've had my Christmas fabrics since June but can't bring myself to advertise them until September approaches. I know us Crafters need a bit of time to make Christmas Decorations & Gifts but I'm still enjoying the summer. With that said the last 2 weeks we've been talking about our Christmas projects in the sewing classes :)


Sweet Water "Holly's Tree Farm"










This Fabric Collection has been designed for Moda & was inspired by all the shop windows they saw at Christmas time. Perfect for getting a head start on gifts and projects for the festive season. Priced at £12 a metre


If you'd like to come along to the 'Sew Now' sessions we'll be making a start on some Christmas projects - Placemats, Christmas Card Hangers and later on in the month, a Christmas Tree Skirt as well as decorations.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend. The Shop will be closed on Tuesday 1st Sept for my Bank Holiday in Lieu. Normal hours from Wednesday - Helen - 

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment