Tuesday, 19 July 2016

SUMMERSALE

I'd like to say a big THANK YOU for all your birthday messages, cards & pressies. I had a fantastic weekend and felt well and truly spoilt. After my trip to York I enjoyed a meal at Sage in Grimsby. It's owned by my good friends Sabine & Ian, it's well worth a visit. Then I spent the weekend with my family. 



- 40 year old me & my daughter Lauren - 



- Me & my boys Brad & Nathan - 


So Summer is here and so is my Summer Sale. There's lots of discounts in the Shop as well as on-line. 

The Shop has selected fabric lines reduced to £8 a metre & £2 a Fat Quarter with haberdashery reductions too.
On-line you can enjoy 10% off all fabrics just enter SUMMERSALE at the checkout.


The Sale continues till Sunday 24th July 

- Helen - 



--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment