I'm taking a break from my blog posts but you can still keep updated via my Facebook Page & Website. I have some exciting things planed for the future of The Little Fabric Store, free pattern & those kits I've been meaning to make up.
Once again a big thanks to everyone who's taken the time to read my posts & updates. Do drop in when you're next in Lincolnshire, it's a lovely spot in the world & my shop will be sending out it's homing beacon to all you crafters in Louth.
- Here's a look back -
- Craft Fair - Summer 2013 -
- Louth Market October 13 - March 14 -
- I picked up the shop keys in New St. Louth in Feb 2013-
- Opening Day March 2014 -
- Sew Now sessions started Summer 13 -
Me & the Market Hall Traders dressed the part :)
June 15 visited the local Lindsey Patchwork Quilt Exhibition
Margaret added fabrics from her childhood to this hand pieced quilt
- We worked together for Sew Saturday -
March 2016 National advertising in Homemaker
The journey continues
x Helen x