Thursday, 6 July 2017

Project of the Week - Janet Clare's Sewing Kit

This week's Project is Janet Clare's Sewing Kit. 

This pattern gives detailed instructions & photos to make a pin cushion, needle case, little scissor keeper & a small project case. Priced at £7.99 available online & in store. It uses a 2.5" Mini Charm pack or you can make up 42 x 2.5" squares from your stash. I used the left over triangles from my Knitting Bag This is also a Janet Clare pattern available from The Little Fabric Store. Additional requirements needed to make the set. 




available to buy on line or in store



Janet Clare's instructions to machine sew
 I've hand sewn mine whilst sitting in the garden




My finished Project Case made using Calico as a lining
2.5" Mini Charm & Calico available in store




My Project Bag made up using a 5" Charm pack
Patterns both available on line & in store





I'd definitely recommend this pattern
 its the perfect holiday project for the summer

------


No comments:

Post a Comment